jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

"THIS IS MY NEIGHBORHOOD"

Hello

I live in La Pomona La pomona is a regular neighborhood in Maracaibo.

For alive where I am happy because I have everything nearby and many streets.


The neighbors plough good persons but others not only want to verify the life of one, are too much gossip-monger because of it from off with them. My house is humble I do not live in a mansion but I like my home and I do not change it into anything of the world. I love my neighborhood. I am very grateful with the life because there is I know the love of my life and new paragraph seize which I have my grandparents near my relatives...

And the traffic there is calmed but occasionally there is tail and there are no many delinquents and the zone is calm. And well, that's a little bit about my neighborhood. What about yours? Let me know and...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario